Internal sales employee (m/f)
For our offices in Wemmel we currently have a job opening for a
Internal sales employee (m/f) starting as a temporary Administrative employee Order processing
- You start as an administrative employee in order processing and then move on to a internal sales position (period of 3 to 6 months).
- Within Order Processing you administratively handle orders from order confirmation, purchase to invoicing, using our ERP (Navision) and various Microsoft tools.
- As an internal sales employee you are responsible for maintaining our existing customers and prospecting new relations by offering our products, services and consumables by telephone.
- You independently prepare quotations and answer questions from customers in this regard.
- You ensure that quotations are correctly closed and processed.
- You continuously check for customer satisfaction and take the necessary actions for this.
- As Internal sales you work together with the external sales team and report to the Sales Manager.
- As Internal Sales you have completed a higher secondary or higher education and you are interested in the sale of technical products.
- Ideally, you already have 1 to 2 years of experience in a commercial position within the ICT sector.
- You are a commercial and result-oriented person.
- You have the necessary knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of ERP NAVISION is a plus.
- You are enthusiastic, outgoing, customer-oriented, dynamic and flexible.
- As Internal Sales at PHI DATA you have discipline, organizational talent, accuracy and a stress-resistant personality.
- You are a team player with ambition to grow and therefore always take the initiative and go straight for your goal.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- We offer a varied and challenging position at a leading IT company. PHI DATA is a stable and financially healthy organization at the top of the segment.
- You work in a technologically strongly developing market with ditto solution mix.
- Your competitive salary is supplemented with secondary employment conditions.
- We provide the necessary introduction and training and you get opportunities for professional growth within PHI DATA.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Do not hesitate and apply immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this career
Send your CV and motivation using the form below.