Wireless Condition Monitoring
Wireless Condition Monitoring is the measuring, controlling and management of temperature, humidity or the level of CO2 in your warehouses, cold stores, during transportation etc. PHI DATA® offers the solutions for wireless Condition Monitoring in which optimization and automation are key factors and that give you access to:
- Automatic registration and control
- Automatic warning when exceeding a threshold values
- Various reports and statistics,
- Increased safety & quality assurance through reliable data
- The prevention of wasted temperature-sensitive products
- Collecting measurements including reports and statistics without manual handling
- Guaranteeing safety and quality assurance
- Saving time and costs
Watch the video of our wireless condition monitoring solution.
As integrator and solution provider PHI DATA® works with the leading suppliers for its wireless Condition Monitoring solutions in order to develop the best solution for you. PHI DATA® discusses with you your goals, analyses your processes and consequently will advise you on the best system for your application. Also future goals and/or applicaitons can paly a role in the choice of system.
For its wireless Condition Monitoring solutions, PHI DATA® uses primarily Wi-Fi-based active RFID-tags. The active RFID-tags have a battery and transmit their unique ID at intervals. The communication takes place via the Wi-Fi network according to the international standard IEEE 802.11. By using the Wi-Fi network a real-time exchange of data can take place indoors, checking the status at regular points in time and corrective actions can be taken quickly in case of an anomaly. During transportation GPRS is used allowing also for outdoors real-time status monitoring.
Condition monitoring has become an important concept for every market sector. Many sectors are even subject to legal requirements which require organizations to spend a lot of time and effort in order to comply.
manufacturing, distribution, transport & logistics, retail, healthcare, pharmaceutical & chemical industry, etc.
manufacturing, warehouses, cold storage units, laboratories, individual hospital and hotel rooms, classrooms, kitchens, cafeteria, data centres, shops, morgues, wine cellars, museums, during transportation etc.
Temperature and humidity a.o.:
|| Calibration & certification
A good quality system requires reliable tests and measurements with sensors for measuring temperature, humidity, CO2, etc. In most cases there is a legal obligation.
Increasinlgy, companies are facing pain points during audits for receiving JCI, NIAZ or other accreditation and they can't always present the necessary reports or certificates. Now, you can leave the execution of required tests and measurements including the necessary certificates up to PHI DATA®. For more details on our Calibration as a Service formule, please click here.
Apart from standard manufacturers support for all updates and upgrades, PHI DATA® offers you the necessary support in Belgium:
- By certified engineers
- Via telephone, remote access, on-site
- Fast and efficient treatment through our customer portal
Our project managers and software developers have the necessary knowledge and experience to determine your needs and to deliver the most appropriate solution for you, including custom development. Contact us today to discuss your specific project needs.
Also check out what our customers are saying about our wireless Condition Monitoring solution:
- GZA hospitals largest WiFi-based temperature control system across Europe
- St. Dimpna Hospital in Geel started with temperature monitoring via WiFi
- PHI DATA® provides CHU Liège with temperature monitoring solution
- Sint-Trudo opts for PHI DATA®'s ‘calibration as a service’
- AZ Jan Portaels chooses PHI DATA® solutions for temperature monitoring and wander prevention
Logistics, Transport, Distribution, Retail: