PHI DATA® attaches a lot of importance to your personal data and the respect for your privacy.
In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we treat your personal data.
We do everything possible to guarantee your privacy and therefore deal with your personal data very carefully. PHI DATA® abides by the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
As PHI DATA® NV we are responsible for processing your personal data.
If you have questions after reading through the Privacy Statement or you wish to contact us, please use the contact details here below:
PHI DATA® NV
Which information do we collect?
- Last name, first name, gender, language(s), position
- Postal address, telephone (landline and/or mobile), e-mail
- Company details (postal address, telephone (landline and/or mobile), e-mail, fax, VAT number and/or company number)
- Information concerning your registration for our activities/events
- Any other information that you provided freely (e.g. in the context of surveys and/or registration on the website and/or questions asked)
- Anonymous or aggregated data of a non-personal nature, such as browser type or IP-address, the operating system that you use or the domain name of the website through which you came to the PHI DATA® website, or by which you left it. This allows us to constantly optimise the PHI DATA® website for the users.
- The date on which this data is registered by us and its source.
Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
- To be able to communicate with you when you ask us a question
- To keep you informed of the relevant information concerning your participation in our events, training or commercial actions
- To send you e-mails that you have subscribed to.
- To be able to contact you for the promotion of our products and/or services.
- To contact you concerning the evaluation of PHI DATA® services, products, training or events
- To optimise the content of our website
- To comply with our accounting obligations
- To fight against possible fraud, hacking and misdemeanours and to manage legal disputes and legal procedures
We use the data gathered only for the purposes for which it was provided to us.
Disclosure to third parties
We can disclose the data that you gave us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above mentioned purposes.
We make use of a third party for:
- Making contact by phone
Processing personal data during assignments
If specific personal data is directly or indirectly entrusted to our consultants in the course of a customer project, then our consultants will only grant themselves access to the personal data that is necessary for the execution of the assignment that has been entrusted to them. The data of which they have knowledge shall only be entrusted to others (colleagues) in so far as this is necessary for the execution of their assignment. Our consultants shall never reveal to external parties the access codes and/or passwords that provide access to possible personal data, without informing the customer of this. We advise our customers to regularly change the passwords that could give access to personal data.
Retention period of personal data
We will store your data for the time that is necessary to fulfil the goals described in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer period is legally required or allowed.
Which rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You have a legal right to inspect and potentially correct your personal data. Subject to proof of identity (copy of identity card) you can send a written, dated and signed request to PHI DATA® NV, Heide 11, 1780 Wemmel or via firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive a free written communication of your personal data. If necessary you can also ask for incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant data to be corrected.
Of course you can also direct any questions to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data via email@example.com.
What type of cookies do we use?
Links to other websites
PHI DATA® NV is not responsible for the content of websites to which you may be linked through the provider from www.phidata.be. The visitor should be aware that the privacy of other websites may be different from our website. A link to a website cannot be seen as an explicit approval of the content of this website nor can the ongoing correctness be guaranteed.